Dreams


What are your dreams?

What would you do if you couldn’t fail. No, really what would you do. If there were no limitations, you already were good at it, you had the money, you had the employees, you had it all. What would you do?

My list goes on and on. About twice a year I come up with a new dream for me. I’ve wanted to own a dance studio, teach voice lessons, be a show choir or performing arts director, own a photography business, open a church with my fiancé and probably a few more things I can’t recall. Now most of you who know me know that these things are not a reality for me. At least they aren’t right now. Some of them will probably never happen. But if I am honest, I hope a few of them do.

I believe that God puts dreams in your heart for a reason. He gives us aspirations and desires for things that we can accomplish in our life here on earth to glorify Him and further His kingdom. I don’t think I will do all of these items on my list, or do I think I need to. I do hope to accomplish some of these things or maybe new dreams that the Lord puts on my heart.

I am challenging myself this year to do one thing that will help me get there. I need to start doing things I am not good at yet. I often don’t try new things, unless I think I will be good at them. This creates almost a fear of new things and challenges. This doesn’t allow me to grow as a person and it also doesn’t help me accomplish my dreams.

Hopefully, one day I can come back and talk to you about the dreams I have accomplished.

What are your dreams?

Comments

Popular Posts